What is a Privacy Notice?
Under data protection law you, as client of Rheebridge have specific rights. To communicate these rights to you in a clear and concise manner, we are providing you with this privacy notice.
Who We Are
We are Rheebridge Ltd, The Gallery, 1 High Street, Barton, CB23 7BG telephone number 01223 264886, email address email@example.com. For the purposes of processing your personal data we are the Controller.
Data Protection Officer
As we record and use sensitive data we take the protection of this data very seriously. We have therefore appointed a Data Protection Officer, Julia Vincent on 01223 264886, their email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and their postal address is as given above.
The Personal Data We Process and What We Do with It
You are not required to provide any personal information on the public areas of the website. However, you may choose to do so by completing the form on the website and providing us with information about yourself. We record and use the following categories of personal data which may include: name, company name, address, telephone numbers, email address and website.
We will only use the information you provide for the purpose indicated on the relevant form, namely to respond to requests for brochures or answer enquiries relating to those of our developments that are of interest.
Sharing Your Personal Data
Unless specifically requested by yourself, we do not share any data with Third Parties. However, information may be shared between companies within Rheebridge and their selected business partners to enable us to respond to your enquiries and requests more effectively and efficiently.
Retaining Your Personal Data
Whilst you are client of us we will continue to store and use your personal data. If you are a business, we will retain your personal data for a period no greater than 10 years from the date of the last invoice. For home users we will retain your personal data for a period no greater than 5 years from the date of the last invoice.
As we process your personal data, you have certain rights. These are a right of access, a right of rectification, a right of erasure and a right to restrict processing.
- You may request a copy of your data at any time. Please make such a request in writing or by email to the Data Protection Officer, whose details are shown above. Please provide the following information: your name, address, telephone number, email address and details of the information you require.
- If you believe any of the personal data we hold on you is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us directly and any necessary corrections to your data will be made without undue delay.
- If you believe we should erase your data, please contact the Data Protection Officer, whose details are shown above.
- If you wish us to stop storing or using your data, please contact the Data Protection Officer, whose details are shown above.
- Where you have provided explicit consent for us to use your data you have a right to withdraw this consent at any time.
Should your personal data that we control be lost, stolen or otherwise breached, where this constitutes a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we will contact you without delay. We will give you the contact details of the Data Protection Officer who is dealing with the breach, explain to you the nature of the breach and the steps we are taking to deal with it.
Should You Wish to Complain
You can contact the ICO via their website: www.ico.org.uk should you wish to make a complaint about the way we are processing your personal data.
Automated Decision Making and Profiling
We do not use any system which uses automated decision making or profiling in respect of your personal data.